We have a team of skilled Engineers and Account Managers that work with clients to understand their needs, supporting them and communicating the wide range of solutions available from some of the world’s leading technology providers.
At Breakwater there is a focus on continual training and supporting Engineers in achieving qualifications to equip them with the skills to deliver an excellent level of client service.
Please see our latest vacancies below, to apply email your CV to email@example.com
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER
HOURS: FULL TIME (37.5 Hours p/w)
HOLIDAY: 20 DAYS PER ANNUM (rising by one day each year to a maximum of 25)
ANNUAL SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
We are a fast-paced IT company based on Meridian Business Park on the outskirts of Norwich. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist with marketing the business and the services it offers on either a part-time/full-time basis, Monday to Friday. You will need to help plan and deliver marketing campaigns and manage the Breakwater brand, working with the Business Services Manager to develop effective strategies that achieve targeted objectives. You will ensure that all activity is delivered to a high standard, within planned timescales and budget. Within this role, you will have a positive attitude towards understanding the business and helping us achieve our goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing tasks
- coordinating projects and events; liaising with the venue staff, arranging the detail/timings/catering/advertising/ticket sales, if required;
- representing the company in a professional manner at all company events;
- providing the copy for and arranging the production of branded merchandise/brochures/banners etc;
- assisting with the design of artwork, imaging and prints;
- regularly updating social media (Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn);
- updating the company website with relevant news stories, blogs, events and team member profiles;
- working with clients to compile new Case Studies;
- working with local organisations to agree and promote sponsorship packages;
- maintaining a marketing budget and reporting on campaign performance;
- writing and distributing company press releases;
- undertaking competitor analysis;
- keeping updated on market changes and new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in marketing and IT, with an excellent eye of detail and good copy-writing skills. Good organisational skills and an ability to communicate effectively are key attributes required for this role. IT is a constantly evolving area and we are always having to look at new technology for our clients and our internal processes. The candidate will need to be curious of these new technologies, have a positive attitude and take a real interest in what we do.
We are looking for someone who will be motivated to help drive the business forward.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Copy-writing and editing skills
- Keen interest in IT & Marketing
- Good communication at all levels
- Organised, with ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
Discover how Breakwater can help your business. Call our team today on +44 (0)1603 709300
On the Service Desk it is down to us to deliver the help and guidance clients need when it comes to technical support.View my profile >
A Secure System in the Cloud