We have a team of skilled Engineers and Account Managers that work with clients to understand their needs, supporting them and communicating the wide range of solutions available from some of the world’s leading technology providers.
At Breakwater there is a focus on continual training and supporting Engineers in achieving qualifications to equip them with the skills to deliver an excellent level of client service.
Please see our latest vacancies below, to apply email your CV to email@example.com
HOURS: FULL TIME (37.5 hours p/w)
HOLIDAY: 20 DAYS PER ANNUM (rising by one day each year to a maximum of 25)
ANNUAL SALARY: £21000 – £25000/annum
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer to join our busy Service Desk. As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing both onsite and remote technical support for our client base. You will manage onsite technical matters with client IT systems, ensuring SLAs are met and acting as an escalation point for the Junior Systems Engineers. The role will involve fault diagnosis and resolution, providing onsite, remote and telephone support for client infrastructure and end-users.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Support Engineer from a Managed Service Provider background. You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for IT and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
- To install and maintain IT systems in line with specifications, to ensure client requirements and deadlines are met, and that systems are fully secure;
- provide 1st and 2nd Line diagnosis and resolution, maintaining a high level of 1st time fixes;
- to install and maintain IT systems in line with specifications, to ensure client requirements and deadlines are met, and that systems are fully secure;
- log all service tickets received via telephone, email and client portal and handle accordingly throughout the stages of the ticket to resolution;
- to maintain appropriate documentation in our documentation system;
- work in accordance with company values, policies, procedures and standards.
You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for IT and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Experience of Office 365 as a whole suite of products
- IT Security and securing identity in the cloud
Knowledge and experience of:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows server 2008 onwards
- Windows desktop
- Networking technologies including LAN/WAN
- Virtual environments (Hyper-V/VMWare)
Discover how Breakwater can help your business. Call our team today on +44 (0)1603 709300
I am a technology enthusiast, and as a Systems Engineer I am in a great position to continually develop this – working with the Breakwater team, clients and our technology partners to understand more about emerging products and expertise and how these can support organisations.View my profile >
A Secure System in the Cloud