Adopting a cloud-based solution creates opportunities to develop and generate new efficiencies.
The cloud is an online environment, naturally inclined to the sharing of resources. It is a space in which you can safely manage, secure and support your systems.
Moving to the cloud is not always an easy decision. You need to consider how much of your infrastructure can be virtualised. Once outlined, you then need to asses if all the parts will continue to work together in their new home.
As a cloud provider, we help you make the best choice for your business. This will be either a complete cloud move or a hybrid model. On a hybrid model, you keep some of your applications in-house.
Cloud computing delivers a range of services over the Internet. These include servers, storage, software and analytics. Many businesses are turning towards the cloud. Here are some of the reasons why:
– Cost-effective: decrease in power usage, maintenance and upgrade costs
– Scalable: easily ramp your systems up or down to accommodate changing needs
– Economical: less storage and rack space required
– Managed: proactive system monitoring
– Secure: robust back-up and disaster recovery
– Mobile: supports your workforce from any device, time or place
– Collaborative: easy to share, edit and save documents and projects
– Integrated: applications work with each other, creating new efficiencies.
My specialism is Windows desktop, server and application support, with an in depth knowledge of customer sites and software requirements.View my profile >
Keeping businesses connected with SharePoint