IT is a key component to the efficient running of a modern business. We take the pressure off you by providing expert support when you need it. Our Engineers are technically trained to resolve and maintain your IT systems.
Our service desk goes beyond just ‘fixing errors’. We routinely monitor your systems to identify problems; sometimes before you even know they are there. Regular reporting means we can keep your business running at its best. We also offer cyber security enhancements as standard in our support.
Breakwater IT partner with some of the world’s leading technology providers. Our certification as a Gold Microsoft Partner shows our expertise and commitment to continually training our team. Find out more about our partners.
We understand that ‘one size does not fit all’ in the business world. As such, we offer standard support packages that can be built upon. This allows you to create a custom service tailored to your business needs.
Our Platform to Power Your Business
Our platform to power your business essentially outsources your IT management to us. The service is delivered per-user, irrespective of the number of servers or network complexity. This includes:
- A full IT audit when you sign on with us
- Remote support during core hours
- Business Critical support outside of core hours
- Defined response times
- Regular meetings with your account manager
- Forecast budgeting and roadmaps
- 24/7 proactive monitoring
- Continual auditing and reporting on your systems
- Daily backup monitoring with monthly testing
- Capacity monitoring
- Equipment auditing
- Gold Partner Microsoft support, licencing and security patches
- Enhanced levels of security – including login monitoring, ransomware detection, website prevention and more.
- Email and web browser security
- Seamless scalability support for your business growth
- Regular emails with free guides, security tips and more
Any onsite work conducted under this support package will come at an additional cost.
The items listed above which are included in our platform, as well as our additional chargeable services are detailed further under our Services Tabs.
Check out our IT Support Infographic for a roundup of the best bits about our support! Download here
Office 365 Support – Field Employees
Many of our existing clients hire field staff who rather than having a physical workstation, spend their time working on the move.
Rather than support these employees with our standard support package, where much of the support included is not necessary, we offer an Office 365 support package.
This means we can manage their Office 365 licencing and security, alongside any support needed to work effectively on the road.
Other Support Packages
We also offer smaller support packages, allowing us to focus on particular areas of your IT that you need support with. This includes Device Monitoring, Router/Firewall, Servers and Telephone Systems. For full details on these support packages, get in touch with our team today.
As part of the Network Standards Team, my role involves taking a close look at our client’s infrastructure in order to identify potential issuesView my profile >
Connecting nationwide offices