Before visiting our offices, please read the below and complete our COVID-19 Visitors Form:
Prior to your visit:
- Please do not visit our office without a pre-booked appointment.
- Please confirm that any person attending the appointment currently has no symptoms or has not been in close contact with anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 (outlined here) in the last 14 days.
- Ensure you have a face covering to attend the appointment.
- A maximum of one person may attend an appointment held at our office. Additional attendees may be video conferenced in if needed.
For the appointment:
- If on the day of the appointment, you develop symptoms (outlined here), please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
- Upon arrival, buzz the front door to confirm your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering for the duration of your visit when inside our office building.
- Upon entering the building, please take your temperature using our wall mounted temperature check gun. Following this, please use our hand sanitising station.
- A member of our team will greet you and guide you to the appropriate meeting room.
- Whilst in the building, please keep a distance of 2m from our staff members and wash your hands regularly.
- Please do not touch any handles or light switches, and please do not enter our kitchen without permission.
- If you do touch any surfaces, desks, door handles etc. you will be asked to wipe these with an anti-bac cleaner before you leave.
- Toilet facilities will be available for your use if needed.
- Regular touch points, including the entrance buzzer/door handles/chairs/stair rails will be cleaned between appointments.
I am part of our first line of support for clients – the Service Desk. As a Systems Engineer, I respond to incoming enquiries, resolving any issues and providing guidance to businesses.View my profile >
Connecting nationwide offices