Before visiting our offices, please read the below and complete our COVID-19 Visitors Form:
Prior to your visit:
- Please do not visit our office without a pre-booked appointment.
- Please confirm that any person attending the appointment currently has no symptoms or has not been in close contact with anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 (outlined here) in the last 14 days.
- Ensure you have a face covering to attend the appointment.
- A maximum of one person may attend an appointment held at our office. Additional attendees may be video conferenced in if needed.
For the appointment:
- If on the day of the appointment, you develop symptoms (outlined here), please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
- Upon arrival, buzz the front door to confirm your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering for the duration of your visit when inside our office building.
- Upon entering the building, please take your temperature using our wall mounted temperature check gun. Following this, please use our hand sanitising station.
- A member of our team will greet you and guide you to the appropriate meeting room.
- Whilst in the building, please keep a distance of 2m from our staff members and wash your hands regularly.
- Please do not touch any handles or light switches, and please do not enter our kitchen without permission.
- If you do touch any surfaces, desks, door handles etc. you will be asked to wipe these with an anti-bac cleaner before you leave.
- Toilet facilities will be available for your use if needed.
- Regular touch points, including the entrance buzzer/door handles/chairs/stair rails will be cleaned between appointments.
As Marketing Coordinator my focus is to showcase Breakwater IT and the solutions we offer to support businesses with their IT infrastructure. Within my role I develop and give voice to the Breakwater IT brand across various marketing channels, by supporting local communities and through our own events programme.View my profile >
Two Factor Authentication Industry: Charity Location: Norwich and Cambridge