Adopting a cloud-based solution creates opportunities for a business to develop and generate new efficiencies.
The cloud is an online environment, naturally inclined to the sharing of resources – a space in which you can safely manage, secure and support your systems.
Moving to the cloud is not always an easy decision, you need to consider how much of your infrastructure can be virtualised and if all the parts will continue to work together in their new home.
As a cloud provider, we help you make the best choice for your business – either a complete cloud move or a hybrid model, whereby you keep some of your applications in-house.
Cloud computing delivers a range of services over the Internet – servers, storage, software and analytics. Many businesses are turning towards the cloud to harness the increased value it offers:
– Cost-effective: decrease in power usage, maintenance and upgrade costs
– Scalable: easily ramp your systems up or down to accommodate changing needs
– Economical: less storage and rack space required
– Managed: proactive system monitoring
– Secure: robust back-up and disaster recovery
– Mobile: supports your workforce from any device, time or place
– Collaborative: easy to share, edit and save documents and projects
– Integrated: applications work with each other, creating new efficiencies.
I joined Breakwater as a Junior Systems Engineer, this involves working with our Service Desk team to support them with enquiries and ensuring clients’ IT systems are operating effectively.
It’s great to be in a position that keeps me in touch with all the current technical know-how, and to be able to proactively put this into practice within different organisations and sectors.View my profile >
Keeping businesses connected with SharePoint